Senior year is here!! This is the most exciting time for college recruiting, and is key to your Athletic Scholarship. Some keys are Official Visits, National Letter of Intent (NLI) or Singing Day.
A few additional items:
- Take the ACT and/or SAT again, if necessary. The NCAA Eligibility Center will use the best scores from each section of the ACT or SAT to determine your best cumulative score.
- Continue to take college preparatory courses. Check the courses you have taken to match your school’s List of NCAA Courses.
- Review your amateurism responses and request final amateurism certification on or after April 1 (for fall enrollees) or October 1 (for spring enrollees).
- Continue to work hard to get the best grades possible. Graduate on time (in eight academic semesters).
- After graduation, ask your high school counselor to send your final transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center with proof of graduation.
Below is your Recruiting Checklist:
Like this checklist? There are more documents and lists for registered members. Click here to join, its free!!