AllStarRecruits…The Next Generation of College Athletic Recruits
At AllStarRecruits, we believe that every Student-Athlete who has the drive, determination and academic qualifications, should be afforded the opportunity to play college level sports, regardless of economic status. The way we advocate this is by giving you the tools and resources to take your college athletic recruiting strategy to the next level. AllStarRecruits is dedicated to helping every Student-Athlete pursue their dream of playing College Sports.
Do you have what it takes?
AllStarRecruits is interested in partnering with you. AllStarRecruits would like to offer your community a 30% discount using coupon code (your-team-name-here) when they purchase the Book below through your link. AllStarRecruits will provide your Team/Club/Event with 30% per sale. The proceeds of those transactions purchased using this coupon code will be transferred to your PayPal Account on the 1st of every month along with a summary of the transactions, which will be sent to your email.
- Link to The Digital Book
- Coupon Code: Yourshere
- Get the Parent’s Guide to College Athletic Recruiting here.
- Get the Athlete’s Playbook – A Guide to College Athletic Recruiting here.
- Want to up your Game and be a better player? Get The Ultimate Recruiting Toolkit here
Save 30% now with coupon code Yourshere30
Your customers will get:
- Digital resource-packed 162 page book that outlines a 7-Step Athletic Recruiting Playbook for Student-Athletes.
- The Parent’s Guide to College College Recruiting (7 page quick start guide)
- Student-Athlete’s FREE online Athletic Profile.
- Learn which Videos a Student-Athlete needs and how to create them.
- Find out which Social Media Accounts you need, how to clean them up, and how to leverage them.
- Statistics and links to all US College Sponsored Sports Programs including Average Scholarship amount, Tuition, SAT/ACT percentiles, and admission rates
- Recruiting Checklists for each High School year.
- Use the Academic Assessment Sheet to assess yourself.
- Use Athletic Assessment Sheet to see which division may be a good fit for your Student-Athlete.
- How to ensure that the Student-Athlete is eligible to play in College and how to maintain eligibility.
- Use the Core Course Worksheets to be sure you take the right courses to meet eligibility requirements.
- How to research which Colleges are the best fit for you and utilize the Target College Worksheet to keep track of your communications and narrow down your selections.
- SAT/ACT test tips and key dates so you don’t miss them.
- Email Templates to use when contacting Coaches
- How to create an Email Signature that will get the attention of College Coaches.
- What to do when you start receiving offers from Coaches
- How to negotiate the best offer at a College that is the best fit for you!
Don’t Wait! We have 5 openings remaining!
Fill out the application below and you will be notified within 48 hours if your application has been approved.